The Mission of this ministry is: To know Him Who to know is life eternal (John 17:3) and to make Him known.
(Revised March 8, 2014)
The core beliefs described below represent present understanding of major truths; hence, as truth seekers, we are on a quest to know truth as we focus on the kingdom and these could change. The beliefs center on our Messiah, Yeshua, who:
1) Is the Divine, only-begotten Son of YHWH (1 Cor 8:4-6, Col 1:19, Phil 2:11, Heb 1:1-13) yet condescended to live and die among us to reveal the love and character of His Father and make provision for our redemption (Gal 4:4-5, Phil 2:5-11, Heb. 2:9,14-18; 9:22,28;).
2) Inspired and is revealed throughout the entire Scriptures which are to be our guide (Psa 119:105, Psa 119:160, John 5:39, 2 Tim 3:16-17). Yeshua has spoken through His prophets, giving insights, hope and courage for victorious Christian living and for end-time events. While many prophecies had meaningful applications throughout history, many, especially in Daniel and Revelation, will have an end-time fulfillment (Dan 12:4, Luke 21:7-28, Rom 15:4, Rev 1:1,3, Rom 15:4).
3) Is the source of the new birth experience through the power of His Spirit (John 3:3-5, Col 2:13) and offers the free gift of His righteousness to all who accept Him by faith (Rom 3:21-26, 5:1-2).
4) Is now active as our heavenly Priest and Intercessor in the true sanctuary in heaven. This sanctuary and its services encompass YHWH’s plan of salvation. (Psa 77:13, Heb 7:25, 8:2, 1John 2:1).
5) By Word and example taught that His commandments, statutes and judgments are lovingly given for our protection and instruction and are to be kept as a token of our love and loyalty to Him (Lev 18:4-5 20:8,22, Deut 6:2, 11:1, Rev 22:14).
6) Is the Creator of the world and established the seventh-day Sabbath (sundown Friday to sundown Saturday) as a memorial of His creative power, as a sign that sets His people apart and as a time for rest and fellowship with Him (Exo 20:8-11; 31:13,17, Col 1:15-18, Heb 4:4-10) He also established annual festivals for fellowship with His people, and to help teach the plan of salvation (Lev 23).
7) Through His baptism, gave us an example of how His death and resurrection may be applied to the lives of all believers (Mark 1:9-10, Rom 6:3-5).
8) Through His Spirit, gives various spiritual gifts to members of His body that they may function as an effective whole for the blessing of His people and empowering of the ministry to reach non-believers (1 Cor 5:11, 12:1-31, Eph 4:11-16).
9) Is coming back very soon to raise the righteous dead, now unconscious in their graves (Eccl 9:5-6,10) and give immortality to those who know Him. (John 14:1-3, 1Cor 15:51-52, 1Thess 4:16-17, Rev 1:7). At the same time, the wicked will be killed at His coming. (Rev 19:11-21)
10) Will reign with the redeemed for 1000 years in heaven before the New Jerusalem descends to the earth. Then the wicked will be raised to face eternal judgment, culminating in the second death. This prepares the way for the restoration of the kingdom of God, the answer to Yahshua’s prayer “Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.” (Matt 6:10, Rev 20 and 21).
Believing that “love is the fulfillment of the law,” (Rom 13:10), His Truth Seekers’ Ministry strives to uphold the two great commandments (“to love YHWH our Elohim, with all our hearts and our neighbor as ourselves.” Mark 12:29-31, James 2:8) in action as well as in word.